- My supervisor, who patiently put up with me having a mini-breakdown in his office this afternoon and managed to make everything alright again in the space of an hour.
- Vincent Browne read out my tweet on live TV. I’m soooo going to be famous. Oh. My. Actual. God. Like.
- Clay: having experimented with gel, wax and hairspray, I have decided hair clay is the product that best works for my current upstyle.
- My students, who were lovely and cheerful, in spite of me teaching every single possible comparative structure in a glump of grammatical sludge this morning
- My PhD colleagues, some of whom complimented my hair, others who hugged me, others who were patient while I flapped and clutched my chest overdramatically (I was quite epically dramatic in college today).
- My work buddies, old and new, who never fail to make me laugh
- The lovely dimples on the nice young man speaking about the Labour Party on Tonight with Vincent Browne today
- This bunny rabbit, who was doing the rounds of Facebook today.
- The amount of crap in the world.
- This year’s X Factor.
- The fact that I ran out of money this morning.
- The vast amounts of rubbish I’ve eaten in the last three days.
- The fact that the 8:05 bus just didn’t come this morning.
- Having a mechanic laugh at me down the phone.
- The fact that I chickened out of going back to boxing yet again.
- The epic hyperventilating and palpitations that I engaged in today.
- My digestive system.
- The fact that I skipped WeightWatchers today, not that I could have afforded to go anyway.
- Everything that’s not the little bunny rabbit above.